Don't Let a Sad Twist in Your Story be the End of your Story

Sometimes in the midst of heartache and pain, you stumble toward what you were meant to find.
I went from engaged to my boyfriend of 6 years to single in a matter of weeks. Little did I know, the man of my dreams was waiting just around the bend.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Little Background Info

I wrote a personal essay last year called "Pressing Reset" that details my big break-up and the tumultous healing process. Some blogs published it and though it's dated, I thought you guys might like to see it. Here's a link to one of the sites that feautured it. Obviously, I'm married now and another year into my relationship, but everything else is still relevant.

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through your sister, a friend of mine from high school. I could not have found this blog at a more perfect time. It seems dramatic to say, but I think reading your story last night may have changed my life. I just wanted you to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for Advise on breaking up and found this great site www.saveabreakup.com I gotta admit its great and it worked for me and helped me a lot.

    ReplyDelete